Company Secretarial and Corporate Compliance/Governance
Mining Corporate provides corporate services facilitating compliance with the financial and company secretarial obligations of companies (and any subsidiaries), including but not limited to requirements to implement and maintain a company’s listing on ASX, financial reporting obligations and any ASIC requirements for companies.
- Company Secretary appointments for ASX-listed and AIM-Listed companies as well as unlisted and private companies;
- ASX & ASIC compliance;
- Corporate actions such as Entitlement Issues and Share Purchase Plans;
- Board Meeting requirements;
- Preparation and assistance with shareholder meetings;
- Corporate governance assistance and monitoring;
- CFO / Financial Accountant / Management Accountant;
- Budgets and cash flow forecasts; and
- Assistance with recapitalisation, project acquisition and divestment and transaction due diligence.